My company, Fig Leaf Software, has several open positions. Join a great team and engineer awesome solutions!
Other benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous paid vacation
- BC/BS PPO Health insurance
- Optional dental / vision coverage
- Medical Flex spending account
- 401K with a % of company matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to certified training and continuing education
- Parking / Metrocheck allowance
We’re looking for:
- Google Sales Engineer / Search Specialist
Do you like working closely with sales and technical teams to drive business? If so, and you have experience with Google Enterprise products (Search, Maps, Apps), we invite you to learn more about our Google SE position.
Would you like to know more?
- Sencha Developer / Evangelist
Work directly with the company’s founder, Steve Drucker, to help us grow and service our expanding Sencha Ext JS and Sencha Touch consulting practice! Build awesome web apps for desktop and mobile!
- Drupal Developer
Create awesome content-managed websites for large public/private orgs with Drupal. Develop custom Drupal modules. Amaze your friends!
- Proposal Manager
Work directly with Fig Leaf’s management team to prepare competitive proposals in compliance with client requirements and technical specifications. Spec out the next generation of web solutions that use the latest technologies!
Other open positions include:
- Technical Project Manager
- Tech Support Manager
- Account Manager-Sales Rep
- Content Manager
- Middleware developers (PHP, ColdFusion, Java, .NET)
These positions are local to the Washington DC-Metro area.
So what are you waiting for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!