Note: This is a follow-up to my post from 2014
I’ve re-packaged and enhanced the plugin as a Sencha Architect Extension (.aux) file.
New features include:
- Ext JS 5.x/6.x compatibility
- Sencha Architect 4.x compatibility
- The TinyMCE editor now appears directly within the design canvas of Sencha Architect
- Added support for new TinyMCE4 features (including the Premium Spell Checker plugin)
- Added support to use smaller buttons in the TinyMCE editor.
By default, the editor will pull from the TinyMCE Cloud. See the usage notes in the README.md file for install instructions.
You can download the extension from my repo here: